Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How do I buy through Railbroker?
- How do I sell through Railbroker?
- I want to place and advert, what do I do?
How to Buy
For Buyers, Railbroker aims to provide access to the widest selection of surplus equipment you’re looking for from the most trusted names in the rail sector, presented in a user-friendly manner. At Railbroker we aim to make the buying process easy, from viewing items to commercial offering, facilitating logistics to managing paperwork.
The buying process couldn't be simpler, upon finding an item of interest by browsing the Trading Database (Tradebase) follow these steps;
- 1) Note the individual RB code above the advert title.
- 2) Contact Railbroker by telephone (Monday to Friday 08:00 - 18:00 on 07799 414205); by email [email protected]; or by using the Contact Us form on the Railbroker website stating the RB code and your contact details.
- 3) We will contact you directly to discuss a mutually agreeable price and finalise your delivery requirements or to arrange the collection of goods from the seller’s site.
How to Sell
For Sellers, the Railbroker experience is that of an efficient and fair marketplace result. Our expertise enables us to smooth the way for the right type of transaction or private sale. Our field services, marketing and focus on customer support ensure we deliver success. If you are selling surplus, obsolete and inactive inventory then Railbroker brings the market, and the qualified buyers you need, directly to you. Our Tradebase provides the exposure to ensure your assets achieve a fair market value whilst our private sales offer access to our extended industry-wide network.
- 1) Create your own account on the site.
- 2) Using the tools on the site you can publish your content to the site.
- 3)This content is moderated so will only be approved during business hours, ad's placed outside of these hours will not go live until approved.
- 4) Once you have added a listing to our Tradebase we will market your assets personally through our extensive contact list.
- 5) We will maintain regular communication to keep you updated throughout the sales process and will advise when we have an interested party.
- 6) Upon agreement of a mutually agreeable price, we will finalise arrangements for payment and collection or delivery depending on the requirements.
Place an advert
Do you want to advertise your business on the Railbroker website and reach a wide audience of professionals within the rolling stock, infrastructure and rail related sector?
We have sidebar panels available in the following sizes:
150px x 570px
Or banner adverts at 670px x 130px
It's simple; just contact us with your requirements and you could be advertising here today!